FIT HOT GUYS


blog advertising is good for you

Thursday, May 26, 2011

HOT GAY MOVIE: OPEN CAM





I have recently been watching a lot of gay-themed movies from Netflix. It's so easy now to add whatever gay movie I want to my list; and watch it on my internet streaming video.


There are not that many great gay films that one can watch over and over again. I mean there's not a Latterdays or Brokeback Mountain made every year..... classics of gay cinema.


One of the movies I begun watching is OpenCam; and it has some hot gay sex scenes to boot. Basically, the story is there have been a string of murders and they are all linked to the very hunky Andreau Thomas:


ocm12

He plays the classic disturbed artist, with friend problems, and an addiction to a cam hookup site.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...